M.Ed. in Special Education – General Curriculum
Follow the steps on the preceding page. You will be directed to the online application for Columbus State University. There you will need to complete the steps below:
- Read applicant procedures then scroll down to complete applicant info.
- Complete demographic information.
- Complete admissions information:
- Choose session of entry: August, October, January, March, May or July.
- For classification choose Degree-Seeking.
- Choose appropriate Examinations, if applicable.
- Complete previous education experience.
- Check Intended Program of Study: M.Ed. in Special Education - General Curriculum.
- Complete Teaching Experience.
- Once you have completed your information, choose "Submit Application' at the bottom of the page.